Welcome to Port-Louis
IBL Shipping forms part of IBL Group, which is the largest business conglomerate incorporated in the Republic of Mauritius. Our wide-ranging activities in the maritime field make us a major player in this sector, both locally and regionally.
From our main base of operation in Mauritius and our extensive regional network, we provide reliable services to support our principals in their maritime activities in the Indian Ocean, which is the trade route for:
- Well-established East-West commercial exchanges
- Trade between industrialized countries of the Northern Hemisphere and many developing economies of the South.
Port-Louis has positioned itself to become a strategic bunkering hub.
We provide world class comprehensive Agency services to all types of ships calling at Port Louis including :
- Cruise Lines
- Specialized vessels
- Luxury yachts
- Fishing vessels/Reefer ships
- We have been agents for prestigious cruise lines for decades...
- IBL Shipping represents vessels of several naval forces during their calls at Port Louis...
- IBL Shipping has a section dedicated to the consignment of luxury Yachts cruising in our region...
- IBL Shipping has represented the largest Shipping Lines...
- IBL SHIPPING has a section dedicated to Fishing vessels and Reefer carriers...
IBL Shipping has been offering its services to the main stakeholders of the Shipping Sector since 1850 :
- We provide comprehensive Agency services
- We outsource bunker fuels and marine lubricants.
- We provide logistics support and ancillary services to all type of vessels
- Our long professional experience in the shipping sector and our extensive network enable us to offer you the highest...
- We source bunkers & lubes at very competitive prices for you, which can be delivered by pipeline at Quay or by barge at anchorage...
- Through our extensive network, we can source/store in dry & cold freeport warehouses...
- We can provide a wide range of ancillary services to meet all your requirements…
COVID 19 (Week 42): Port Operations Update
|Year||2020||Week||42(12 October -18 October)|
2nd phase of the re-opening of the borders started since midnight on 30.09.2020.
Passengers arriving on the national carrier: Air Mauritius from Europe and Dubai on special Emirates Airlines flights are allowed in after being tested negative for Covid-19 and a compulsory quarantine of 14 days in chosen hotels at passenger’s expense is mandatory.
The port of Port-Louis is open except to Passenger ships, and the following services are authorized:
1. Delivery of Bunker fuels
2. Delivery of Provisions, stores, spares, Lube Oil
3. Delivery of Fresh water by barge alongside and at anchorage
4. Renewal of SSCEC
5. Light repair works
6. Disembarkation of weapons only (For PMSC)
7. Embarkation of Weapons only (For PMSC)
8. Vessels will have to be cleared by Health Authorities which require to have the body temperature of all crew members over the past 7 days
Services NOT Allowed:
1. No crew changes
2. No Shore Leaves. Ships’ crew are confined on board.
• Medical disembarkation under the strict control of the MRCC and the Health Authorities
• The airport is open only for cargo planes and specific commercial flights from Air Mauritius and Emirates Airlines under supervision of the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority .
COVID-19 Update (Mauritius) as at 14.10.2020 :
|Number of Infected Persons||407|
|Number of Cured Persons||361|
|Number of Active Cases (Imported)||36|
|Number of Deceased||10|